Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Ok, so one day early but I'm overdue for a post so here goes. Today was Paxton's class party at Pre-K so yesterday the kids and I made some very cute Valentine's Day cookies. Now, just know that I am not a real crafty person but I try to do some cute stuff with the kids during holidays. Well I saw the pictures of these puppy dog Valentine cookies in a magazine and I thought, ok that's doable. Well we did eventually get it done but it took waaaaay longer than I ever expected (after some smoke in the oven, a little help from my mom and a huge mess!) Anyway, I think they came out cute and the kids enjoyed making them and eating them. Paxton's class loved them and he was a hit at school for bringing them. Maybe next year I will just stick to the basic heart shaped cookies! Oh and I must brag on my little man because he wrote out all of his friend's names on each card and signed each one with his name! They were some awesome Spiderman cards! So here are my cute little Valentine kiddos! Have a great V-Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You're definitely crafty, girl!!:)
Those puppy dog cookies turned out tooo cute!
Loved Lorelei's heart tights too!

digging a hole to China said...

WOW!!!! come to my house and do likewise, please. these are toooo cute. and thanks for updating lorelei's therapy. glad to hear she is doing so well. miss you all. mk