Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Daily Happenings

We are recovering from our sugar high and having a good family weekend. I wanted to update everyone on Lorelei. She does seem to be eating better with the appetite stimulant medication. We also took her to the OT this week and after some discussion she feels that Lorelei should come to a program they have there twice a week. It is kind of like a mother's morning out but they have an eating time and they want to work with her there on eating more food. They want me to send only food that she does not eat. I am torn because I really didn't want to send my baby to any program yet away from me but then again this is what was recommended. Do I think it will work? Well, let's just say this, they got her to eat a whole bowl of broccoli on Thursday. If you know Lorelei, this is truly shocking! I am still undecided on what to do, Josh is for it as is my mom, I still need to ponder on it.

My Minnie Mouse Overalls!!
In other news, Paxton keeps us hopping. Yesterday, Josh teasingly told him that we were going to get on rocket and fly to the moon when it got dark. (Paxton asked what we were going to do that evening) We didn't think anything of it until it got dark and Paxton became insistent that we needed to find a rocket and fly to the moon. Well, let's just say one simple explanation didn't do it for him. Josh had a lot of explaining to do before Paxton let it go! Here is another example of how Paxton keeps us on our toes: Last week at a family dinner we were discussing how so and so got fired from her job. Paxton wanted every detail of "fired" meant and was truly concerned about the whole thing. We really have to be careful what we say because he wants to know EVERYTHING!!

Paxton LOVES the computer! He is really getting good at using the mouse and following instructions on the games.

Ahhhh. . . nothing like a Sunday afternoon nap!

No comments: