Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Rituals

One of our new morning rituals is for the kids to sit on Paxton's stool step and brush their teeth together. Yes, I do brush their teeth first and no, the new ritual is not brushing the kids teeth! Anyway, it's funny and usually Lorelei ends up trying to brush Paxton's teeth with her toothbrush. They have been doing this for a while but I finally caught it on camera yesterday.

Just to update you on Paxton, he is doing a little better. Most of the tests came back negative (still waiting on a couple) but they went ahead and put him on an antibiotic. So after 10 days of diarrhea (the not so nice kind) we are finally slowing down a little bit. It has been rough and we are ready for some healthy kids. The pediatrician says we have really bad luck, but I told Josh that I thought we were actually really blessed that our kids always turn out good! They just like to baffle doctors and get really sick sometimes!!

My little girl is growing up!! She finally has enough hair to put up in pigtails! I was so excited to be able to but I was also sad because she is getting so big!!

1 comment:

digging a hole to China said...

glad that Paxton is better. Hope the holidays go well for you all.