Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Disney Show-offs!

Yesterday I discovered the Disney Outlet Store. Wow! What great deals! Of course my kids LOVE Disney and are especially excited because we are planning a trip in September! Anyway, I don't know who had more fun at the store yesterday, me or them? Here are some pics of the kids showing off their new Lightning and Princess shirts. By the way, Paxton is doing well and we are adjusting to a different sort of lifestyle right now. Everyday seems to be a little better. We have been going on walks on a trail near the house and we pull the kids in the wagon. Good for all of us to get out a little bit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
Your kids are so cute! I love reading your blog and keeping up with what's going on with you guys!
How is Paxton doing? :) I am already looking forward to this summer reunion!
Christie