Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Bed Head!!

As you can see this is my sweet Lorelei when she wakes up in the morning- all smiles and happiness. But let me tell you, her hair is out of CONTROL!! It is seriously like a bird or rat made their home in her hair at night. Some days are worse than others so you can imagine how fun this is to comb out! And yes I do wash it and use conditioner, but I do not know what else to do about it! It looks similar to this after nap time too! And yes, she does just love it when I have to rip the comb through her hair every morning!! I never had curly hair so this is new to me!

Of course I can't forget Batman (with a broken leg!)

Batman and Bed Head playing a little Leapster before breakfast!

No comments: