Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our Disney Photo Pass Pictures!


Ok, I know you may be tired of looking at all of our pictures but these are more professional pictures made my Disney. They have this thing called the photo pass. Basically it's a little card you carry around and you hand to various photographers placed around Disney waiting to capture that special moment of you and your family. They really do a good job! Some of the photographers really get into it, having you do all these different poses while other just snap the shot and they are done. Anyway, when you get back from Disney you can go online and look at all your photos and enhance and crop the pictures. Then you can either order the entire CD or just the shots you like. We liked so many, we just ordered the entire CD. By the way, the photo pass is free, just the pictures cost. We got some great family photos and I enlarged some to put in frames around the house. Both Paxton and Lorelei have Disney frames now with pictures of them with a special character from Disney. Lorelei has a picture of her and Mermaid (Ariel) and Paxton's is of him with Peter Pan and Wendy. I am working on making a photo book for the kids to look at whenever they want. However, I only bought a 100 picture photo album and I have over 200! So I am looking for another to house all of our photos together. There are almost 200 pictures on the CD alone so I will just post some of my favorites. So here are the pictures done by Disney!

No comments: