Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

The Big Top!



Last week we got to go to The Big Apple Circus. The exciting part for me was that I actually won those 4 tickets! Yes, I have never really won anything before so I was so excited when they called me a couple of weeks ago to tell me I had won. I had been wanting to take the kids but we had decided we would not because of our upcoming vacations. Anyway, we had a fabulous time and my mom got to go with us because Lorelei was actually free (no I wasn't leaving Granddaddy out, he was just out of town!). The kids, especially Paxton, were really excited about getting to go. Lorelei has never been to the circus but Paxton has gone to the Ringling Brothers Circus a couple of years ago.
The show itself was really cute with clowns and lots of acrobatic acts. It's definitely one of those small town feel circuses but we all enjoyed it all the same. Paxton's favorite part was when the trapeze acts fell a few times, he thought that was hilarious to see them fall down to the net. Lorelei of course loved the girls in the pretty dresses and the ballerina type acts. Both kids loves the dog trick show! We enjoyed some cotton candy and had a great time. I couldn't take pictures once the show had started so here are some we took before!
On the way to the circus, kiddos in the car seats.
The band area.
Lorelei is seeing the clown for the first time!
And just a cute one of my pouty Princess!

No comments: