Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Big Kids


Here are my big kids pictures. We got them done a couple of weeks ago because I haven't had them done together in over two years! I know, I know, terrible terrible me, but it has just kinda of slipped up on me. I think since I get their pictures indvidually done each year that I haven't really thought about it.

They did a pretty good job with it and I am pleased with the outcome. We have been super busy being out of town and celebrating the 4th and Josh's birthday. Lots to catch up on so stayed tuned! Until then, enjoy my big kids!












I didn't think I would like this one but it ended up being my favorite one in print.








No comments: