Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Photo Pass Part 1

Ok so here we are with our Disney Photo Pass pictures. I love these pictures because we can all be in the pictures together and you can crop and add features to them very easily. The first ones you see are of the opening day at the Magic Kingdom. These pictures go through the first three days of our visit which I have already extensively written about.






There is no telling what Paxton is telling Mickey all about!




In the Magic Kingdom you will meet many people playing the same character. Josh and I like to judge and decide if they were "good" at their character. I like the Princesses here but Belle reminds me so much of somebody, I can't get past it- she just doesn't look like a Belle to me.



A little sunny for us all- love the squinting!










Animal Kingdom day 3
Oh how my little dude wants to ride Expedition Everest- next year for sure buddy!


1 comment:

Ashley said...

looks like some great choices for a christmas card!