Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 26, 2008

No News

We have not heard back from Lorelei's biopsies yet. I called twice, once on Thursday and then again on Friday and no one has returned my calls. I know that they have received the messages, the operator said they probably haven't gotten them back or haven't read them yet. It would be nice of them to at least let us know that. Oh well. I will update the blog when we hear, hopefully on Monday or Tuesday. Thanks for the prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Amy have inspired me to start blogging as well. Check out my blog at lavidademary.blogspot.com

digging a hole to China said...

good grief. still nothing.?

we have an appointment for aidyn in bham midMarch. she hit 20 lbs yesterday so i'm staying positive.