Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"I Cranky Today!"

That's what Lorelei told me today in between screaming and crying today. Poor thing is FINALLY cutting her incisor teeth. Yes they should have been here 6 months ago and I have actually begun worrying that something was wrong. But I think, and I say think, that they are finally going to make their appearance soon. She hasn't been sleeping well and during the day, anything will set her off for a meltdown. Anyway, I thought it was too funny that she would volunteer to tell me she was cranky today-I guess she has heard it before?!! Here are some pics from today of her not being cranky.






Little Miss Cutie Pie Cranky Pants



This is such a Paxton look! This is his expression when he is trying to tell me something!


This picture should give you all a clue as to how short Lorelei is. Paxton is an average 3.5 year old and he looks like a GIANT compared to her!

Givin sister some loving!

No comments: