Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Belated Father's Day

Ok, so we are not really celebrating Father's Day this late but my blog is, so bare with me ( I have had company for the past 3 days- more on that later). I want to say Happy Late Fathers' Day to Josh, the best daddy my two kiddos could have. He is loving, kind, giving, fun, and just LOVES his children and they LOVE their Daddy!! He is the fun guy around here. He wrestles, goes on hikes, brings little creatures into my home for my children to learn and explore, gives baths, helps with dinner, and on it could go. He works hard for his family and wants to provide the best for his kids because of his deep love for them. And most of all, he sets a Christian example for his children and shows them in his daily walk with God, which I am so thankful for. So Josh, on this late Father's Day we want to say "We Love You DADDY!!!"





No, Paxton is not asleep, just making faces for the camera.

I also want to say a belated Happy Father's Day to my dad and the kids Grandaddy. Grandaddy is fun fellow too! He is always making up fun games to play with the kids (hunter) and making up silly songs for them too. My dad has played a huge role in making me who I am today and I hope he continues to play a huge role in not only my life but my kids and my husband. The professional pictures below were apart of my dad and mom's mother's day and father's day gifts. I love how they turned out!


No comments: