Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oh, the fun, oh the drama!

Just wanted to share some funny stories from this week.

-I was driving with Paxton in the car and I said something (don't remember what) and he said, "Mama, I'll be John Brown if you say that again! . . . And I will never be Paxton ever again!"

-We were getting ready to go to the pool and I was asking Lorelei which swimsuit she wanted to wear. Of course, she said Little Mermaid (always her choice) and I said "No, not this time, let's give the mermaid a break. How about the cherries swimsuit?"
Lorelei's says back, "No mama, I don't like the cherries swimsuit anymore!! I don't wear it ever again!" Ok, when did she get so opinionated?

Two funnies from our week- pics to come later.

1 comment:

emily said...

oh dear.... what a week! and we will be coming just in time to add double the drama!!!!!! :) i can't wait to tell brian the bug story. that is so something i would do...

where in the world did paxton get the whole "i'll be john brown" thing? that is hilarious. sounds like something an old man sitting in a rocker on a front porch would say. :)

can't wait to see you, bugs, poop, and all!! :)