Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cradle Roll Graduation

Yes, another milestone for my princess has come. Today at church, Lorelei got her little pink Bible with her name on it. This is a tradition at my church that dates back to pre-me time! Yes, we have the picture of little Kim getting her two year old Bible too. I was so excited for Lorelei to be getting her Bible today! I have been telling her about it all week- you are going to go up on stage and get a pink Bible when they call your name, etc. She has been pretty excited because she has been telling people about it. She did a great job, she was very last after a long list of kids. She waited patiently, or as patiently as any two year old can. They called her name and she walked up there, got her little Bible, and started back. Then she noticed herself on the big TV at the front and she was quite intrigued. She also wanted everyone to see her freshly painted pink toenails! Anyway, I am so proud of my little girl. I hope that this Bible will be the first of many well read Bibles in her lifetime. I pray that she will let the word of God guide her life and that she will commit to following Jesus all of her days!



Lorelei and Wade.

I totally love this picture, I just hate that Lorelei's eyes are closed! Had to include it though!

Getting her Bible from Ms. Suzanne. Ms. Suzanne was Lorelei's teacher when she was under 1. She gives all the Bibles out every year.

Look at me! I got my pink Bible!

Lorelei and some of her fellow graduates. We were disappointed that Lorelei's good friend Katie didn't get to graduate with us! The two year old class is way overloaded so Katie is being held back since her birthday is later!

Lorelei and Ms. Louann. This was Lorelei's teacher from age 1 till now. They love each other!! She called Lorelei her assistant. She told me if I ever gave Lorelei away that she wanted her. Ok, Louann, you have first dibs!

No comments: