Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Kim


"A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.....She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: Many women do noble things but you surpass them all. Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Give her the regard she has earned, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate." Prov. 31:10-31

Hello everyone....Josh here, doing a little guest column work for Kim. As many of you know, today (Aug. 21) is Kim's 30th birthday!! I wanted to take Kim's blog for a little bit and share with everyone what a wonderful wife, mother, daughter, and friend (not that you don't already know it). She is so good to sacrifice her time and use this Blog to brag on everyone else in the family. On this, the BIG 30, we celebrate you and the wonderful, Godly woman you are!!

Where to start for someone who pretty much keeps it together for the family...Kim, mother of two, Paxton(4) and Lorelei (2), and stays at home with both, need I say more. While I am never good at sharing directly with her, she truly amazing at what she does. The interaction she has with both children, both in their unique way. Her caring and loving demeanor towards the children, her patience and persistence for their well being, her gentle and calming touch, is most amazing to watch and be a part of.

As a wife, she is always there for me when times are hard, and also when I need a quick pep talk to get back out there. She is just incredible to put up with a guy like me. She is such a Godly woman and it shows in her words and actions towards me and others. She is always seeking God's wisdom and guidance for choices we make in our life and our children, which is such and encouragement to me. She is so diligent in her relationship and walk with God, one can't help but learn from her.

Kim, I love you. I am honored to be your husband and father to our children. I have learned so much from you over the years, and am most impressed by your unwavering motivation to be a child of God. You've sacrificed your time, energy, career, space, and most everything else to teach these lessons to our children, which you know is so important to me. I respect you and everything you do even though I don't always say it. Just know that I love you forever and you and truly an amazing woman to me. Happy Birthday Kim!

Everyone, please join me, and the kids, in wishing Kim a Happy 30th Birthday!!


4 comments:

emily said...

happy birthday, kim!!!!!! what a sweet sweet post josh wrote about you! i hope your big 3-0 birthday is a great one! i'm sure those kids will make it special. :) have a fun day.

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Kim!!:) Loved the tribute Josh wrote!! Hope you have a very special day.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday, Kim!!!!

digging a hole to China said...

Happy Birthday Kim!!!! sorry the well wishes are so late. i'm just now getting back on my feet from the atlanta trip and the following visit of my parents so it's taken me a while to get back online and catch up with all my friends. miss you. hope that disney is awesome.