Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A coat of many colors

So last night at church Paxton's teachers made his class THE CUTEST coat. It is Joseph's coat of many colors. For the life of me I could not figure out how they did this (especially in such a short time frame-1 hour). After further investigation I found that it is a plastic bag with colored masking tape or maybe colored packing tape all over it. Anyway, I must applaud his very creative and hard working Wednesday night Bible school teachers for making this! I love it! We will definitely be keeping this in the costume/dress up box!



Not sure what this face is about?
Also, here are some cute pics of little Lorelei before gymnastics today. I just bought her this unitard, and it is quite big but I sill thought she looked too cute in it. She just loves the balance beam at gymnastics- today she had a little attitude and did NOT want to do anything else but the balance beam-oh the fun of being 2!

Here is my 2 year old attitude. . .

. . . ok I am happy again. It sure is fun being 2!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Kim... seeing those pics makes me miss your sweet kids! I hope to see them and you soon!
Love,
Christie

Anonymous said...

Ok, Kim... seeing those pics makes me miss your sweet kids! I hope to see them and you soon!
Love,
Christie

Unknown said...

I love that idea for Joseph's coat of many colors. I bet the kids had fun making them too!