Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Excuses, excuses!

Ok, long time no blog! I do have some worthy and unworthy excuses. Unworthy excuses are those such as ebay, facebook and just plain laziness! Here are my much more worthy excuses: Stomach flu nastiness, new January activities, and daily parenting/child issues!! You know, life happens and blogs suffer. What can you do? So I promise to get back to it soon. I actually had great intentions today for a cute post but my little man Paxton had other ideas of how I should spend my time (i.e. disciplining, etc.). So alas, I will start back again soon, promise. In the meantime you can enjoy these two cute blog posts about two special things that have happened to two of my great friends. The FIRST BLOG is about my friend Christie, but the blog is Ashely's. The next blog is my friend Emily's. Enjoy!

No comments: