Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Procrastination

Procrastination. That has been the term for my feelings toward blogging lately. I just cannot get into it. Maybe it's this horrible weather we have been having, I just don't know. Anyway, I thought I better catch up before the plethora of Easter pictures come rolling in this week. We really haven't been up to anything unique or exciting. Just busy with life. However, we did have some friends stay with us this weekend and Paxton had a blast. Our friend Jeremy and his son Spencer, who is Paxton's age came for the weekend and those boys had an awesome time! We played in the basement in the jump up, outside with the jeep, at the park on the playground and a picnic, to the mall to the Lego store and to race cars and to Bass Pro Shop, and out to dinner and to the mall again for some more fun! Whew! Yes, Paxton was exhausted to say the least! Here are some pictures from this past weekend and random ones from the past couple of weeks! I promise there will be lots more coming soon with Easter this weekend!


No comments: