Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dessert anyone?

While on vacation, we hit the motherload of desserts. There were fabulous desserts every night and we stuffed ourselves daily! They were all good but nothing topped this dessert on the left. It was called "The Titanic" and after we got it we saw why! Pictures really do not do this dessert justice. It was enormous, the biggest dessert I have ever seen served at a restaurant. It had 18 scoops of ice cream on top of a huge brownie and it was covered in chocolate syrup and whipped cream. We could barely put a dent in it! People laughed and stared when the waiter brought it out and I just had to snap a picture! We got this dessert while eating at Carmine's, which is a family style Italian restaurant. The portions were all enormous, way more than this family of four could even eat half of!

I think this wraps up our fun trip to Atlantis. We all had a great time and have recovered from travel. The kids did a great job on our first out of the country vacation. Here's to more!

Since I let Lorelei wear a dress every night of vacation we are now fighting the daily battle of wanting to wear dressed EVERY day! I wish she would have informed me of this fashion decision before I bought her summer wardrobe!

Another great shot by Paxton!
The huge rope bridge. It was actually quite swingy and I was nervous to let Paxton run across it but being the boy he is, he just had to do it!




There was band playing in the Marina village most evenings. The kids got to pick out instruments and play with the band!



Checking out the sharks!

Another aquarium shot!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

the first picture made my mouth water!!!