Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

10 Big Ones!!

On Friday, Josh and I celebrated our ten year anniversary! Yes, we did get married quite early (in jr. high my friends joke!) but it has been 10 great years! We have done a lot of growing up together and through the years we have been through a lot! God has blessed us with two wonderful beautiful children and we are so thankful for them! Josh is a wonderful husband to me! He is always doing special things for me and wants to make me happy! He loves to see and our kids happy, it really brings him joy! He is such a great spiritual leader for our family. God has brought us both so far. I can't wait to see what the next 10 hold!


We got to have a special date night on our anniversary. We cherish this time because it is very rare! We went downtown to eat and we got to see a movie! We were trying to remember the last time we saw a movie together and we honestly could not remember! I guess that is just the stage of life that we are in, as one of my dear friends says!

We got to eat at the top of this beautiful hotel downtown. It rotates all the way around in one hour. So cool!





10 Wonderful Years! I love you honey!

1 comment:

emily said...

congratulations, you guys! glad y'all had a special date night. i am looking forward to seeing you later this week! :)