Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

No, I haven't forgotten


No, folks I haven't forgotten how to blog and I haven't forgotten that I have a blog (I have a husband who reminds me daily!). I just haven't had the time to do it! You would think summer would bring an easier schedule but between tball, swim lessons, gymnastics, Family Bible week and Josh being out of town, I just have been too pooped to do it! Tball ends this week and now that Josh is back and FBW is over, hopefully I will have some more time! Of course I must mention the like 10 couples in our class who have just had babies, so we are cooking lots over here too!
This past weekend we got to go to a Minor League Baseball game. It was super close to us and we really enjoyed it. We brought our foam finger and tomahawk from last year (yes, a lesson I have learned, buy it once and take it with you from that point on!) They also had inflatables in the outfield that the kids loved jumping in before the game.

Paxton was pretty interested in the game for a while since he is currently playing tball, I think he gets it more. Lorelei was not really interested but entertained herself pretty well with the foam finger and the snacks we got. About half way through the game a pop fly was hit right into the crowd and a little girl sitting about 3 rows in front of us got smacked in the face. You can imagine it was not a pretty scene. Josh was so paranoid the rest of the game! He didn't want the kids to touch or distract him because he was so afraid the ball would fly our way again and he wanted to be ready to protect the kids. He said next time we were sitting behind the net! Anyway, I did manage to remember my camera and take a few pictures. Maybe it won't be another month before I blog again!
Do you like the grip Paxton has on Lorelei? This is a fun new battle we fight. He thinks he must control her moves, especially near streets and she screams bloody murder everytime, lovely.



Spider Pax!
Go Team!



The mascot that entertained the crown and Lorelei for a while.

No comments: