Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Little Artists

Paxton got this cool Dinosaur Fossil set for Christmas and we are just now getting around to doing it. Paxton and Daddy poured the dinosaur into the mold and then one night the kids and daddy set to painting this multi colored dinosaur! I thought it was very creative and colorful! We plan on mounting it to poster board and displaying it in Paxton's room. He is very proud of his art!

After painting the dinosaur we did our annual Egg dying. This year I accidentally bought the wrong kind of kit so we had to quickly fix that and get the right kind. So we got to not only dye the eggs but paint them as well! The kids and Josh and I had fun being creative with our eggs! I didn't take a final product picture but you can see my little artists creativity in some of the pictures below!

Showing off the Dinosaur kit before they started.

The beginning of the painting process.

Such concentration!

My little artists!


Not sure what this face is about?

Good work, Lorelei!


Check out his blue egg!

We like to leave the eggs in an extra long time for bright colors.

How cute is that?

Whatcha doing Mama?

My perfect little picture taker!


Showing Daddy his handiwork!

No comments: