Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

100th post!

Well this is my 100th post since I started this blog last July. I love being able to post pictures and stories of my kiddos so that not only I, but others can watch and enjoy my kids growing up. No big "theme" today though. Just some random pictures of the kids over the last week. Lorelei is getting to be a big girl now. She doesn't use her paci anymore (we took them away cold turkey the day after she turned two), she is potty trained (for the most part except night), and we just ordered her a "big girl" bedroom set last night. It won't be in for a few weeks but we think she is ready- we'll see! She is also FINALLY cutting some more teeth. Poor thing only has like 14 teeth and Paxton had 20 by the time he was 2. Anywhoo, it has been tough with the whole teething this past week but I think two more have finally broken through! Lorelei is everything girl! Below are pics of her with her babies. She was feeding them this morning in the rocking chair. She is such a Princess!

Paxton continues to do swim class everyday and is really loving it and doing great. He is my little shark man! Here are some pics of the kids!


1 comment:

Matt, Nikki & Ashtyn said...

Hey Kim! Your pictures are too cute! I love all of Paxton's little stories. The picture of Lorelei feeding her baby dolls makes me excited to think of Ashtyn in the future!