Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pictures with Updates

We have been busy just doing this and that. Below are some cute pics from this weekend when we kept Emilie and Bryce while Robin and Brent went out for her birthday- they kept our kids the night before so we could go to a dinner for the school. They all had so much fun together that none of the kids wanted to leave the house they were visiting!

Also wanted to share two cute Paxton stories. First one was last week. We were playing in Lorelei's room and Paxton was banging Lorelei's jewelry around and broke it (big shocker!). I told that if he kept it up that I would take some of his money from his piggy bank to buy Lorelei some new jewelry. A few minutes later, after I had forgotten all about it, he asked "Mama, are you Zacchaeus?" And I am like "What?" "Are you Zacchaeus, are you going to take money from my piggy bank like Zacchaeus did from the people?" (Me Laughing) "No Paxton I am not Zacchaeus, I am your mommy, and if I think you need to pay for something you broke, then I can take the money from your piggy bank." That kid is too clever and funny for me!

Second story: We were in the car today listening to some kids church songs. The particular song "Give me oil for my lamp" was on. At the end of the song :
Paxton: "Mama, why does she want to burn?"
Me: "Huh?"
Paxton: "The lady says she's burnin', burnin', burnin'."
Me: "Oh, no honey, she doesn't really want to burn, she's talking about letting God's light shine in her so everyone can see."
Paxton: "Well, she said she wants to burn, why does she want to do that?"
Me: Long explanation about God's light in us and how it is compared to a lamp, how a lamp burns oil, etc, etc, etc.

That cutie keeps my brain hopping!


My kids adore Mr. Brent and Ra Ra!!

Robin and sweet little Bryce!

No comments: