Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Park Time!

Today the kids and I went to the park to kill a little time since daddy is out of town this weekend. We actually go there quite often and so I thought I would take my camera today since this a regular happening at our house. We love the park! The kids enjoy running and getting their energy out (and so does this mama!). Lorelei is scared of the slides right now, she is going through this phase where she is scared of practically everything! It is almost like a little game for her. The other day she was playing with a 16 month old little girl and Lorelei up announced to everyone there "Mama, I scared of the little girl!" That's when I knew it had become a little game. Anyway, she used to love the slides but it is not her thing right now.
And yes, this is the "Broken Leg Park" as Josh refers to it. But we are over that and Paxton is cast and boot free now. He runs and plays very well now, thank goodness!



We have a fascination with wood chips in our family. As you can see both kids love to play with them. Often they will spend much of their time playing with the wood chips at the park.

Too handsome!! Look at that cute face!
Sweet! They look a lot alike in these close ups of their faces.
Must be time to go home when your children are laying down on the playground equipment!


2 comments:

Ashley said...

What fun! So glad that Paxton is cast free!:) The pictures of the kids are adorable!

Anita said...

How well I remember days at the park with my kids. It was my sanity saver. I'm glad you have such a great park where you can go play. I hope we get to see your family sometime this summer.