Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A few new pics

Here are some pictures from Halloween night. The kiddos had a great time of course. Daddy was the brave one and took them both around our neighborhood while I stayed and handed out candy. The "candy" they choose to eat that night was a rice krispies bar- too funny.




The next set of pics I took one day after their nap. They just could not wake up and I thought they looked so cute laying there on my bed (no, they do not take naps on my bed that was where they went after I woke them up from their naps.)

Ahh, my little thumb sucker! And now one hand on the ear and the other in her mouth.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I LOVE the new blog layout! SO cute!! Where did you find it??