Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Running Behind!

Ok, blogger friends, I know, my blog has been a little slack lately! But I do have good reasons for it! Let me back up a week or so and explain. First of all my dad went to Africa and then my Granny got very sick and had to be put in the hospital. So I spent a lot of time with my mom, since my dad was gone, at the hospital. We were also in the midst of trying to get ready for our trip to Arkansas to see Josh's family. So anyway, dad came back early from Africa, so we decided to leave but THEN Paxton decided to eat a quarter! Yep, that's right, after we had spent the whole day in the hospital with Granny we went to pick up Paxton and Josh gave him a quarter. No biggie right? Well, if you know little boys and especially my little boy, you know that he can't be still. So the quarter went in his mouth and he was jumping up and down . . . and well, the quarter went down too! It was actually quite scary at the time because he did begin choking on it and Josh hit him on the back and it went down. He was quite upset too! We called the Children's Healthcare line and they said because he had choked, it could have gone down the wrong way. So . . once again for the third time this year, we took Pax to the ER for an x-ray! At least this time nothing was broken. Just a big ole quarter in his little belly. He was and is doing fine now. But let me tell you, there's nothing like sitting for hours in a hospital to going to another hospital with another family member. Oh the fun!

So, then we came home exhausted and tried to pack hastily for Arkansas. We left the next day and just got back! We are totally tired and my mind is running like crazy. I feel way behind on lots of stuff and with the holidays and all . . . well you know. It also looks as if I will be taking my son to the doctor tomorrow for breathing treatments (bad cough). Please pray for my granny as she is out of the hospital and in rehabilitation now. She has Congestive Heart Failure and is very weak so they are hoping to help strengthen her there. I guess that is all for now. I will post later on our trip, we had a great time and I have some cute pics to share.

No comments: