Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Good times, good friends!

We had a pretty busy weekend and I took along my camera to capture our weekend moments. We started Saturday morning off with my nephew's 3rd birthday party. Nathan turned 3 and he had a hot wheels party. Paxton had a blast playing swords in the backyard, while Lorelei chowed down on two pieces of pizza (yeah, we were shocked too!). Saturday evening we took the kids to the movie Madagascar 2. Paxton had been working on getting all "green lights" at school that week, so that was his reward. Anyway, cute movie but a little above a 4 year olds' head. By the end of the movie Lorelei was chatting in the aisle with others who had not quite gotten it either.
Sunday after church we were able to go the Cheesecake factory to meet up with my good college friend Nichele and her husband Rick (yes girls, Nichele is still alive and well and I have pictures to prove she still exists!!- Just kidding Nissa, you know I love ya!). They were up here for a conference and Nichele and I will jump at any chance to go the Cheesecake Factory. Oh and this is just for my college friends: Guess what she ordered? You know it, Key Lime Pie Cheesecake- ah yes, memories of the good ole days!

So in between all that we had the regular weekend stuff going on and so by last night at Bible study I about fell asleep on the couch during Josh's lesson! Here are the random pics of our fun filled weekend.

Paxton loved riding his cousin's four wheeler around!

Sword fighting with Uncle Matt and the boys!

Nathan blowing out the candle of his cute race car cake

And here she is . . . Nichele and Rick (see I told you I had pictures to prove it!)

It was so good to see my sweet friend Nichele- we should do it again soon!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

WOW!! I am soooo very excited that you were able to see Nichele! Not surprised at all that she ordered Key Lime Cheesecake!!:)

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see Nichele and Rick! I'm glad you guys got to share some time together! The kids are great!
Christie