Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, September 3, 2007

Bowling 101

About a week and a half ago I took Paxton and Lorelei along with some other moms and kids from my Sunday School class bowling. We thought it would be fun and we went in the morning so it wasn't very crowded. I told Paxton all about it and he was pretty excited. We had two lanes to ourselves so each child didn't have to wait a long time in between turns. They of course had the bumpers up and they also had this cool ramp that the kids could roll their ball off of. Paxton only wanted to use the ramp because he could make the ball roll faster this way. The kids did great for a while but then they started getting whinny. Lorelei also took a nose dive off the step where the lanes are. We had a great time but it was difficult to watch Lorelei and keep her from picking up balls that were way too heavy for her and keeping her from falling off the step (oops! I guess I messed up that one!) and keeping her from running down the lane after the ball. It was an experience that I am glad we had but also one that I will save for a few more years down the road!!


Check out my bowling shoes!


The high scorer! Ok, maybe it was the bumpers and ramp, but still good aim!


I'd make a cute bowling model, wouldn't I?


Pushing the ball, if only she could have followed the ball to the end.


All this bowling makes me want to take a nap!


The bowling gang: Paxton, Wyatt, Nathan, David (he just ran out of the picture) Lorelei, and Luke.

No comments: