Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandmama!

Today is my mom's birthday and although we celebrated it on Sunday I wanted to take this space to tell everyone what a wonderful person she is. My mom is the best mom and Grandmama out there! She has done so much for our whole family and is a blessing to us all. I know that she is my spiritual mentor and I look to her and see a Godly example of a wife and mother. All the grandkids ADORE her. Paxton and Lorelei fight over who gets to sit with Grandmama because she makes them feel so special! She reads to them, feeds them, plays with them, lets them play with all her things (bracelets, gloves, wallet,vacuum cleaners) and just loves on them! Today I am taking her out to lunch and dad is taking her to dinner so, mom, I hope that you enjoy your day, we love you so much!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! Below are pictures of Grandmama with some of her grandchildren: Lorelei, Paxton, Nathan and Luke.

No comments: