Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 1, 2007

Bling! Bling! And a Math Game

Lorelei's new favorite thing to do is to wear her Bling! around the house. I first noticed her interest in necklaces over the last few weeks. She kept getting into my drawer and wearing my workout headbands as necklaces all around the house. So I remembered we had some Marti Gras Beads and I gave a few to her. She loves to wear them and her tiaras around the house! She is such a girl!!Ok, so Paxton liked them today too.

Here, he is using the beads to make a "pully" around Lorelei.

When children get bored, this is what they do . . .

. . . or they can do this all by themselves.Paxton is really into games lately. He got several for his birthday and recently got some new computer games. This is a math game that he already had but I love it because now he can do all the math puzzles by himself. He also loves Candy Land and Boggle Junior- another one of those games that I can set it up for him and he can play alone. They grow up too fast, but the independence thing is a big plus for me (now I can take a shower!)

No comments: