Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pumpkin Patch kiddos!

We went to the pumpkin patch, twice, last night! The first time didn't go so well, if you have a three year old you know what I mean! So take two went better and we all had a great time. We picked out a big pumpkin and small pumpkin and we are in the process of carving them. Josh took a golf break, so I guess we will finish tonight! The kids seem to enjoy them and Lorelei was obsessed, and really I mean obsessed with the bunnies they had there. She got to pet them and she kept going over to them saying "hop hop!" We were tempted to buy some of the pumpkins with Mickey and Minnie painted on them since the kids are loving that right now but we didn't. Instead I dressed Lorelei in her new Minnie Mouse overalls today (pics later) -tomorrow is Trunk n Treat at church so we will be all decked out in Mickey attire, pictures to come! Unfortunately, I really didn't get any pics of the kiddos looking at the camera at the pumpkin patch, I guess we can call these action shots!

We could not get us all looking at the camera at the same time. The poor lady was trying her best- the kids look half asleep! Oh dear, this may mean bad news for our upcoming family Christmas pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha-Ha! The last picture cracked me up!! I guess this is what Cary and I look forward to in the future!! Looks like a you all had a fun day.