Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Not so much

Ok, so finally our camera is fixed after being broken for a week and now I can finally take some pictures. In attempts to entice Lorelei with her new yummy formula I went out and bought Dora, Disney Princess, and Minnie Mouse sippy cups for her. I have never actually bought Lorelei her own sippy cups, she has always used Paxton's cups. So I thought she might really like the cup and want what was in it. So far, we haven't fooled her. She does love her new cups, she says "pretty," and "Dowa" and "Minnie" when she sees them but doesn't take what is inside. We will try the other formula the GI doctor gave us starting tomorrow. I don't have high hopes that she will like it, but you never know. I talked to my pediatrician yesterday and after a suggestion from some family, we might try putting a scoop of Bryers ice cream in the new formula to see if that helps. I am totally open to any other suggestions from anybody??!! As you can see from her face in the picture, she is not so much a fan of the formula.

I can pretend to drink it!

Ha, ha!! You want me to drink what!!??

Oh well, at least I still look cute drinking it!

I am so tired of all this formula stuff!!

2 comments:

emily said...

what about making it chocolate by adding nesquik or ovaltine? or strawberry? i used to loooove strawberry milk! but i don't know how closely this formula resembles milk.

i guess she's too young to be motivated by a sticker chart w/ a reward after 5 stickers, huh?? how about if you go straight to the reward every time??? at least for starters until she gets used to it... those are just some thoughts. i know that ethan will go potty for chocolate chips evvvery time, but i know that doesn't work for everything.

digging a hole to China said...

love those hairbows. i add aidyn's formula to her whole milk and mix it in just like i would if i used water. so she drinks it cold. i stopped heating it up for her when she switched to whole milk. does lorelei like apple juice? i've tried that too. and i think the milk shake is a great idea. we do those and put them in sippy cups with straws. please keep us posted. i hope lorelei will take to it soon.
mk