Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Spikey hair and pink toes!

Josh spiked Paxton's hair this morning. It looked so cute but only lasted for a short while. By the time my mom, then aunts, came over later in the morning it was flat so here is what it was supposed to look like. I don't think any three year old boy would be able to keep his hair like this too long without messing it up!


This is my pouty face because you want me to smile!
I painted Lorelei's toes a week ago and just not got to taking her picture. A good friend told me to wait until she was about 18 months old to do it so I took my chance. I really did not think she would sit still for it but she loved it!! She kept saying "More!!" every time I painted a toe. I tried to do her fingernails but she would not let me do that. Guess I will have to wait until she is a little older! But look at those cute little pink piggy toes!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emilie loves Paxton's hair! She could not stop talking about it! So cute. You are so good to do this! We love your amazing family!
Robin