Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2007

"Who's the leader of the club . . .

that's made for you and me? M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E!!! Last night we had Trunk n' Treat at our church so the kids got to put on their Halloween costumes. It's kind of like a fall festival thing with hayrides, hot dogs, jump ups, etc and people park their cars and decorate their trunks and the kids trunk or treat! Paxton was very excited about getting all the candy. He wanted to examine each piece as he got it and of course eat it all. Only one piece at a time buddy. Lorelei, I think, got a little scared with all the people dressed up, she whined the whole evening, but she looked adorable! It was hard to get good pictures, as it always seems to be with me, because my kids are constantly moving! But here are Mickey and Minnie looking as cute as ever! Lorelei has been dying to wear her dress, hat and shoes ever since I got them a month ago. She was constantly pulling them out of the closet and wanting to put them on! What can I say, we love us some Mickey around here!

It's Mickey! The only picture of Paxton with his happy face on!

It's Minnie! She is loving it!

Each of the kids have their own Halloween bag with their name on it. Lorelei's is a kitty cat and Paxton's is a pumpkin (which is what they both were their first Halloween). I love these because they hold up well and I can reuse them every year!

The first game of the night was pick a lollipop and win a prize. Well my kids both threw a fit for their lollipops because they wanted them right then! So instead of having fits I thought "Hey, I might as well let them have it, it is Halloween." Emilie, didn't quiet get in the picture but she was a cute little bee!

Kim, Lorelei, Kara and Katie- a precious little fairy!

Chowing down on a hot dog, minus the bun of course! Hey, where is Lorelei's? Oh yeah, that's right she doesn't eat food like that! Too many calories!

No comments: