Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

First One

I have decided it is time for me to catch up with everyone else. I need to blog! My children are growing up so fast and I keep forgetting to write down all the cute things they say and do. Not to mention, that my picture taking has really slacked off too! So I thought that if I kept a blog, it would motivate me to keep an active account of their lives. I also wanted to do this to share it with friends and family so they can keep up with our two! So I hope to keep up with this and post at least 3 times a week, we'll see. I hope that you enjoy the posts! Don't worry, these posts will not be me rambling, but rather about the kids.

1 comment:

emily said...

yay!!!!! i'm so excited you started a blog!!! i was just thinking yesterday that i wish you would do that, and i was planning on bugging you about it next weekend when we're together. :) so you read my mind! i can't wait to keep up with your cute kiddos on here! they are just too precious to not share with everybody!! plus my mom needs one more blog to read when she's having a slow day at work. (kidding, mom!!) welcome to the blogging world, kimmie!