Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, July 27, 2007

Wedding Cuties!

These are pictures from my friend Lana's wedding from back in June. We just got the order today so that is why I am just now posting it. Paxton and I were in Lana's wedding in June. Lana is a really good friend of mine from childhood, high school and even now! We have been blessed to be apart of each others lives for a long time. Lana asked Paxton to be the ring bearer and one of our other best friends, Robin' s little girl to be the flower girl. They were so precious and did a great job. Josh and Brent (Robin's husband) sat on the front row with a plethora of activities and snacks to keep Paxton and Emilie busy during the ceremony since both of their mommies were in the ceremony. Anyway, of course I forgot my camera so I ordered these. The photographers took a bunch of Lorelei too so we had to order some of her as well. My parents took care of her during the whole wedding weekend so that we all could "focus" on our wedding jobs!


What a handsome boy!
Dancing with ladies!

Who is that peeking around the aisle?


Is mommy coming yet?So, this is what gets the girl, huh?


What a beautiful bride!!

No comments: