Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Wake Up!!

I caught these cute pictures this afternoon. Paxton and Lorelei love to wake each other up from naps. Paxton usually wakes Lorelei up from her morning nap and Lorelei usually wakes up first in the afternoon, so she loves to wake up Paxton. They both wait until I tell them that they can go in. Paxton will run into Lorelei's room (he insists on opening her door) and he goes up to her crib and takes her paci out of her mouth. He says to her "Miss Priss, you don't need that old thing!" Then she usually smiles for him and wakes up happy.
When Lorelei wakes up Paxton, he is not so happy. He usually doesn't want to wake up in the afternoons, but he has to or he will never go to bed at night. So she climbs on his bed and as you can tell from the pictures below, she tries just about anything to get him up. Eventually he rolls out of bed, (sleeping long is something I wish he would do in the early morning hours) but he isn't so happy for a while! These are just some cute little things that may seem ordinary but I want to write them down or I will never remember all the little things!


Hmmm. . . How should I wake him up today?

I know, I will stick my barrett in his ear!!


Maybe if I just lay down on him, that will do it!


Nope, not going to wake up!

No comments: