Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Girls Weekend

Well I just got back from a wonderful girls weekend with some of my favorite people! There are several of us from college who still get together every year for a little reunion. We are all at different places in our lives but it so good to be around them all again. We went to Savannah this year, where my friend Christy's in-laws live. Savannah is a really interesting city. One highlight of the trip was getting to go to Lady & Sons, which is Paula Deen's restaurant. Thanks to Christy's connections for getting us right in and not having to stand in the really long lines!! We also took a trolley tour of Savannah and we had a mini baby shower for Christy who is expecting a little girl in the fall! We really missed Christie, Nichele, Katrina and Tabitha who couldn't' make it this year for various reasons but I hope to see them all again soon! (Maybe for a wedding??) I don't have many pictures because I forgot to charge my camera and it died the first day in to the trip. Hopefully Emily will post some or send me some! It was a great weekend, and I am so so blessed to have such dear close friends! I love you girls!

Oh, by the way, the adorable children in the pictures are Emily's little ones, Ethan and Caroline. Didn't bring mine with me, I can't imagine why?


2 comments:

emily said...

what a fun time it was!!!! the pictures are still on my camera, but i hope to upload them and blog about them soon.... i'm still planning on sending y'all all a cd of pictures, but it may be a while since i'm still travelling w/ the kiddos!!

it was so great to see you!! i know you were glad to see your own kids again! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you blogged about the Savannah Reunion!! Thanks for the invitation in the fall. Hopefully that will work out!!