Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Picture Day!

Yesterday we took the kiddos to get their picture professionally taken since we haven't done that since before Christmas. I have all these cute pictures of Lorelei and Paxton but they all have Christmas backgrounds so I wanted some with some more neutral scenery. Lorelei did great but Paxton was a little difficult. I think he was just kind of "showing" us that he didn't really feel the need to smile and so he didn't. Anyway, not the best ones I have ever gotten but we still managed a few cute ones. Some of these we got changed to sepia and black and white but I can only post what is on our CD from the studio.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have such beautiful children!!
BF