Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Gym

I am adjusting to life back at home since my Savannah trip. That would be the reason for no recent posts. I am trying to get some good video of the kids but so far they are not "performing" well for the video camera. I will keep trying! Anyway, I thought I would share some pictures of Paxton at My Gym. As I think I have mentioned he goes to this place once a week and he loves it! In fact, we are going to have his birthday party there this year (which he is very excited about and thinks that every time we go, it is time for his party). Paxton adores his teachers Ms. Bindu and Ms. Jill, especially Ms. Jill!! It is a great time for Paxton to listen to directions and try out some new skills in addition to getting out some of that extra energy he has! The pictures below were taken today in class, enjoy!
Oh I wanted to add a cute thing he said at home today. I was helping him pick up his toys during clean up time and he turned to me and said "Thanks Mama, I really appreciate that!" I thought is was too cute!

Floor and Music time


Climbing up the moutain mat



Headstands on the pummel horse

The "L" Hang on the swinging monkey bars

Ball Pit Fun

Coming Through!

Ms. Jill and Paxton after class

No comments: