Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 19, 2007

New shoes and a suit

My mom and I took Lorelei to get some new shoes yesterday. I knew that her old ones were getting a little small but when they measured her foot to be a size and a half bigger than the shoes she had, I felt really bad. I guess that explains why her toes were hanging off the end and why she kept trying to take them off! We had quite an adventure at the mall but eventually found some adorable shoes at Strausburg and then some others at Carters. Lorelei loves to eat, I mean wear her shoes as you can see below.




Hey Mama, like my shoes?

Yum!!!

You want me to hold it like this?



Hello camera!

Well in addition to small shoes, I noticed that Lorelei's swimsuit was a little small. What tipped me off? Well, when her arms were turning blue and I could barely pull the straps over her arms, I thought it must be time to get another swimsuit. So this is Lorelei's 4th, yes, 4th swimsuit of the summer. Here's a tip for all you moms out there, don't buy those cute little swimsuits for your daughter in February, wait and see what they will actually be wearing and not your guess size! Anyway, the good news is that all the swimsuits were like 70% off so we got a good deal on a cute one. Lorelei likes her new one and is showing off below. She of course danced when she got it on tonight to go swimming. We know she likes something when she dances for it, whether it be food, toys, clothes, etc. My little Lorelei, such a character!

Do you like my new swimsuit everybody?



Hi there!


Kisses for everyone!

No comments: