Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Yeah for the Playroom!

I am so excited to have a playroom at our new house. At our old house the play room was the living room and it drove me crazy! All the toys were out so everyone could see them and I was constantly cleaning up. At our new house, we have a whole room dedicated to the kids' toys and they love it! It is great that I can tell them to go play in the playroom while I cook or clean and they will actually do it! So I say yeah for the playroom!
I am trying to figure out how to post video right now. I have some really cute clips but I cannot figure out how to do it. We have a hard disk drive video camera so I think it is different from most and that is why we can't figure it out. If you have any suggestions on how I can post a video clip, please let me know!



Paxton with his books!



Lorelei loves to play with anything Paxton is playing with.

The new kitchen. Both kids love it!

Our new refrigerator was not magnetic so we had to buy this magnetic board so the kids could still play with their letters and numbers. I actually like it in here a lot better than my kitchen.


Lorelei by the toy box that was built by some of my good friends last summer.

1 comment:

digging a hole to China said...

oh, great idea. i'm logging off now to run and see if our white board is magnetic. if so, those letters are heading to the playroom.

we are planning to come home for Aidyn's gotcha-versary on sept 13th and take the kids to the zoo and out to dinner with any friends that can make it. maybe we can come see the new digs while we are in town.

mk