Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2007

Pizza Night!

A family tradition has been passed on. In my family, my mom has always made the best homemade pizza! The kids always got to help make one too. So tonight I decided it was time to let Paxton become a part of this great tradition. He was very excited about it because he loves pizza and because he has this book called Pete's a Pizza. It is about a little boy whose parents pretend to make him into a pizza. We have pretended to make Paxton into a pizza at times too! Anyway, so this helped excite him about kneading the dough and spreading the sauce, putting on the cheese and pepperoni, etc. We had a great time and he did a really good job. I had to let go of some of my cleanliness control issues, but we had a great time!! We all enjoyed it too! Shocker: Lorelei ate two pieces! Maybe I should serve this everynight!


Kneading the dough

Making and stirring the sauce

Putting on the toppings

Daddy helps too! He cuts the green pepper!

The final product before baking.

The princess who enjoyed the fruits of our labor!

I have to tell one cute, well kind of cute, story on Paxton tonight. He has been full of himself lately, we think it is the antibiotics, so we put him in him room yesterday for time out after church. When Josh shut the door we heard Paxton yelling this: "You come back here right now Daddy! Shutting the door is ugly! You do not do that, do you hear me?? Come here, I want to talk with you!" We were laughing so hard as he continued to rant and rave back all the things he has heard us say! Oh my, what a little character!

No comments: