Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 10, 2007

Little Updates

I don't have a lot of pics to share today but I just wanted to post some updates on my kiddos.
Paxton has been sick this week with an ear infection and sinus infection. The medicine makes him a little cranky, to say the least. Paxton is getting ready for his big 3rd birthday party and he is so excited. He will also be starting preschool in a month and next week he starts a sports camp that focuses on basketball, football and soccer. Daddy is very excited about that! Yesterday, before his nap, I took him to the bathroom and asked him if he needed to go poo-poo and he sat down and said very matter of factly "No mama, I'm just having a little gas." I thought that was pretty funny!
Lorelei is my little climber. We have had a time with her climbing up on things lately. She takes Paxton's little chairs and scoots them to where she wants them and then climbs up. I have found her on top of Paxton's desk several times this week. And yes, she has fallen off the chair a time or two as well. Last week, when Amy was here, we had the bouncy seat out for the baby and Lorelei had to climb up in that as well. She is also talking a lot!! She says new things everyday and whenever you ask her a question she says "Okay!" So cute!! She also calls for her brother now, "Pax, pax!!" She adores him and looks for him whenever he is not in sight! I did get some shots of her climbing on things.

Mmmm... Colored Pencils, my morning calories!

I used to fit in this somehow!

2 comments:

Max's Family said...

Kim,
Thanks for your comment! I did go to Harding and you look familiar. When did you graduate? I graduated in 2001. I'm so glad to know about you. I only know 1 other person who has been through what we've been through and it's one of Max's old therapist, but she has left to work somewhere else, so I no longer have contact with her. I would love to keep in touch with you, especially to talk about issues concerning the shunt. Hopefully none will ever come up, but it would be nice to be able to talk to a mom who has a child with a shunt just in case. It looks like your little girl is just doing great! What a blessing! Does she get any therapy? My email is keljulian@hotmail.com.
Kelly

emily said...

haaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!!! i am CRACKING UP at paxton's "gas" comment!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh that is HILARIOUS! thanks for making my day. :)