Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Another year older . . .

Well, it's another year older for me. One more year in my twenties and then it's all over, so I hear. I had a great birthday with several days of celebrations! Thanks to all my family and my sweet husband who made it so great! Josh did something special for me everynight for the last week. One night he took me to my favorite dessert place, another he let me buy a new pair of jeans and then another he bought me a new purse. Last night, Josh took me out to Emeril's to eat. It was so wonderful, it reminded me so much of Atlantis and the restaurants there. Thanks to mom for watching the kiddos! We had a very nice and needed night out alone!


Blowing out the candles on my yummy cake!

Me and my boy!

Mommy and Daddy's night out. See Lorelei? She wanted in the picture too!

1 comment:

digging a hole to China said...

omgoodness, are you really still in your 20s?? man, i feel old. well, happy birthday. glad that you had a fun week.