Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Cheezy, cheezy!

Ok, my sweet little Lorelei has a new tactic to get her way. She has invented this crazy, cheezy smile whenever she wants to look cute. I first caught her doing this the other day when we were at a restaurant. I saw her smiling like this and I was thinking who is she smiling at? When I turned around it was the bus boy! Oh dear, what does that mean for us later on? She now does it at church or pretty much whenever she is feeling like she needs some cute baby girl attention.

A cute story on Lorelei: The other day I was eating lunch with the kids and I started coughing on some food. Lorelei picked up her sippy cup and handed it to me and said, "Cup?" Too funny, I have done that a million times with her whenever she doesn't quite get her food down right. What a little helper!

Say Cheeze!!

Once again, climbing into things that are not meant to hold little girls!

Paxton thinks it's hilarious, so he tries too. Then Lorelei climbs on top of his back.

Cute pics from this morning of my babies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you resist a smile like hers??!!:) What a cutie!:)

emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!!!!!!!! hope you had a wonderful birthday today. just wanted you to know that i was thinking of you and thanking God for you today. :)